|We're not sure why the photographer took this shot, but it always makes us laugh!|
This post has been in my head, along with several others, for a very long time. Am I the only one that writes my blog posts talking to myself over and over until I finally sit down to write and forget all the darn things I wanted to say?!
My back went out Tuesday last week and I'm still trying to get myself back in order. Get it? Back in ord . . . okay, well, I thought it was funny.
|Another shot of my back. Got this done after our wedding/my graduation in May 09. Did I jinx something by leaving the spiral of the fertility godess' stomach?|
Here is a short list of things you can't do when your back is out:
1) make babies (thank goodness I was able to fulfill my Sunday and Monday obligations to baby making)
2) wash your face/brush your teeth at the sink without looking like a crazy person
3) quickly and effectively help a three year old do nearly anything
4) sit anywhere for an extended amount of time, not the movies, not the car, not next to a cot at nap time
5) bend your neck to wrap a towel around your hair after the shower, and this is a must
6) honor your commitment of doing yoga at least three times a week to help keep your back healthy
I spent the first two days cursing chiropractors everywhere. Why is my back out when I've been so good about getting adjustments every two weeks?! I got over that and left my chiropractors office swooning Thursday afternoon.
The only way this post mildly relates to infertility is that I made an appointment with my primary care physician and then immediately canceled it when I realized that I would refuse any kind of scan or pain meds until I know for sure if I'm pregnant or not, which is another 6 days away. I. Will. Not. Test.