I don't know how to put this gently, so I'm just going to come right out and say it. You are unwelcome here. In fact, I can't stand the sight of you. I greatly appreciate that you've been so reliable and consistent, only showing up early or late on a few occasions, but I don't want to see you again for a very, very long time. The truth is I wasn't happy the first time you came around when I was in 5th grade and had no idea what to do with you. I spent several years hating you and all the baggage you brought, the cramps, the irritability, the bloating. In fact, I can't think of a single person who enjoys your company. You have been known to ruin vacations, dates, clothes, baby hopes and a million other things. Just who do you think you are?! I strongly suggest you get packing. Get out of here and don't look back. This year is my year and I don't want to see your Aggravating Face again until at least 2012.
One angry (temporary) infertileI'm still hateful, but I feel a little better. It was no surprise to start my period, but that doesn't make it feel any less craptastik.
|A reminder to myself and anyone else in need.|
My list of things to do on cycle day numero uno:
- dress in grandma panties and yoga pants
- enjoy an unhealthy breakfast (chorizo omelet with papas and cinnimon tea)
- go see a movie with Michael, so I can escape my life for two hours
- (enjoy a nice helping of bin candy at said movie-full of childish candies, like gummy bears)
- I might even have a GIANT vanilla latte sometime today, because I can
- before bed I WILL go running, so I don't hate myself in the morning