Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Truth About Trying

I should be out running, but I had to check facebook really quick.  On my wall I found this Slate article, which I reposted to tell the world to stop telling me to relax.

In the article I found a link to The Truth About Trying campaign from Redbook magazine.  I'm hooked.  I'm not a celeb watcher or even a reader of Redbook, but I love these videos.  Maybe I'll post one next week, but hopefully not!

For now, I'll leave you with this little truth about trying: THIS SUCKS BALLS, big hairy pig balls!

I bravely Googled "this sucks balls" and this is what I got.  I'm lucky this is all I got!
P.S.  Forgive the expression/profanity.  Even preschool teachers need to express their disappoint with the world in a graphic way sometimes. 

P.P.S (or is it P.S.S.?)  The IUI went well.  The two week wait also sucks balls, but whadyagunnado?

No comments:

Post a Comment